Copyright & Photo Submissions
Images on CORVETTE 411.com are submitted by email or are readily available in places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain.
Interested in seeing your photos posted on CORVETTE 411.com? Please send all photos to contact@CORVETTE411[dot]com
Please understand, we have guidelines for photo submissions. These guidelines, although very important, are quite simple and easy to adhere by.
Simply put, Corvette 411 will not accept any photos deemed illegal to view or possess. Some photos include, but not limited to are as follows:
- Photos containing nudity or pornography
- Photos that contain advertisements
- Photos created to solely harass, demean or slander
- Photos intended to interfere with another user’s use
- Photos that incite negative pretense against individuals, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation
- Photos that infringes the copyright, trademark, or patent of an individual or corporation
- Photos that promotes or provides instruction about illegal activities
- Photos that violates applicable state, federal, or international law
It is at Corvette 411.com sole discretion on allowing and/or denying all photo submissions. Please note that all photos will be posted on a website, on the internet for public viewing. CORVETTE 411 claims no ownership of photos submitted.
In the instance of posting or submitting a photo, submitters are encouraged to include a credit if they are not the owner of of submitted material. Corvette 411 bares no responsibility in crediting submitted content by submitters, however, Corvette 411 will take all necessary steps to identify content if possible.
Notification of Copyright Infringement.
All posted images are considered to be in accordance with the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.), free from infringement on intellectual property rights of others. CORVETTE 411 reserves the right to reject photo submission which violates the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) by infringing on copyrights o intellectual property of others.
If you are the rightful owner of an image posted on CORVETTE 411 and would like your image removed, please contact us with the link and it will be removed immediately.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
CORVETTE 411 is an online website specific to “reference and entertainment”, under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”).CORVETTE 411 respects and will adhere to any take down notice(s) as required by the DMCA described herein.
This notice is intended to guide copyright owners in utilizing the correct procedures, and also to guide users and webmasters in restoring access to websites or content that are disabled due to a mistake.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the CORVETTE 411 site by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to CORVETTE 411’s Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement.
A proper DMCA Notice will notify CORVETTE 411 of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury and delivered to CORVETTE 411 Designated Agent. To write a proper Notice, you must provide the following information, which list comes directly from the DMCA statute:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When filing an infringement claim, please include any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might assist CORVETTE 411 Agent’s investigation of your claim.
If the material originates from another website and you believe that CORVETTE 411 has cached that material, then confirm any of the following that apply:
- The material has been removed from the originating site;
- access to the material on the originating site has been disabled;
- a court has ordered that the material be removed from the originating site; and/or
- a court has ordered that access to the material on the originating site be disabled.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in processing the DMCA Notification. If you materially misrepresent that any material infringes your copyright interest, you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys’ fees, and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
Upon receipt of a valid claim, CORVETTE 411 will follow the procedures provided in the DMCA which prescribe a notice and take down procedure, subject to the user’s or webmaster’s right to submit a Counter-Notification claiming lawful use of the disabled works. CORVETTE 411 will have the disputed material removed from public view. CORVETTE 411 will also make an attempt to notify the user or webmaster who posted the allegedly infringing material that has been removed or disable access to that material.