Personalizing your Corvette by upgrading it’s appearance and performance is something most certainly consider. However, choosing customization or modifications can be difficult when the Corvette is just as impressive in stock form.
The Corvette C4, 1984-1996, is a sleeper that is often forgotten about in todays world of modern day horsepower bargains. Whether it be the standard coupe (LT1/300hp), or the King of the Hill ZR1 (Lt4/330) offered during that last of the generation, the C4 is relatively a bargain for those hunting for American muscle with […]
Todays “Top 10” Websites
- Sant Clara Corvettes (19441 views)
- Corvette Club of Delaware Message Forum (6012 views)
- The Corvette Mechanic – Corvette Message Forum (3754 views)
- Grand Strand Corvette Club (814 views)
- North Shore Corvettes of Massachusetts (506 views)
- Brew City Corvette Club (410 views)
- Digital Corvettes – Corvette Message Forum (378 views)
- Corvette Coventry of Southwest Michigan (374 views)
- Callaway Cars | Corvette Performance (369 views)
- Holley Performance Products (355 views)
Top Corvette Photos
Random Corvette Facts
1996 Corvette Grand Sport coupes featured fender flares that were molded into the rear arches of the body, while 1996 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible models retained the standard C4 Corvette fenders.