If you have made the change to aftermarket wheels for your Corvette C7, then you have most likely cursed the TPMS – Tire Pressure Monitoring System if it did not calibrate properly the first time.
Although the procecdeure is rather simple, there are a few things to know upfront – to include the correct part numbers of the sensor.
537 total views, 0 today
The Corvette C4, 1984-1996, is a sleeper that is often forgotten about in todays world of modern day horsepower bargains. Whether it be the standard coupe (LT1/300hp), or the King of the Hill ZR1 (Lt4/330) offered during that last of the generation, the C4 is relatively a bargain for those hunting for American muscle with […]
Todays “Top 10” Websites
- Sant Clara Corvettes (28687 views)
- Corvette Club of Delaware Message Forum (6027 views)
- The Corvette Mechanic – Corvette Message Forum (5134 views)
- Grand Strand Corvette Club (834 views)
- North Shore Corvettes of Massachusetts (532 views)
- Brew City Corvette Club (450 views)
- Digital Corvettes – Corvette Message Forum (403 views)
- Holley Performance Products (395 views)
- Corvette Coventry of Southwest Michigan (394 views)
- Callaway Cars | Corvette Performance (393 views)
Top Corvette Photos
Random Corvette Facts
The rarest of the 1996 Corvette Grand Sports are the convertible models with a red/black interior as only 53 cars were configured with these options.